Autor Thema: Wargame Ribe Fightweek  (Gelesen 4592 mal)

Wargame Ribe Fightweek
« am: Juni 17, 2013, 00:34:01 Vormittag »
Hello My Friends.

I have been charged with comming up with a Wargame for the Fightweek in Ribe.
But before i make the final Rules and games, i would like to know if you guys had any idea's you think would be cool for this week??
Since it is also you who will be fighting in it, i think it would be relevant to hear you guys out..

Normally we just have the "capture the flag" or " 3 artifacts " but if you have an idea for something different or new, please write it here.

Ragnar
Cry "HAVOC" and let slip the dogs of war!!
Or just come to ribe :)

• Garde du Corps
Antw:Wargame Ribe Fightweek
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 24, 2013, 13:26:32 Nachmittag »
How about us plundering a house or something? And you guys can save the day. And don't worry, battle can be scripted ofcourse, so you guys are actually the winners  >:D

But seriously, wouldn't it be fun if we are plundering stuff and you kick us out?
It can also be that we kidnap some women and you guys go try to free them?

Just some thoughts :D
Mortem effugere nemo potest.

Jorg Keilerson

• Pennon V "Leones"
  • Garde du Corps
  • Keiler - Vorstand Stiftung
    • Feniks - de geschiedenis herrijst
« Antwort #2 am: Juni 24, 2013, 14:02:46 Nachmittag »
Ansgar, others,
The problem is that we're probably not allowed to fight that close to or in the houses.

The last years we did the 3 artefacts and that is still a good option if we can't make up something else.
I would love to do 'heavy/intensive' training (Danish style) on Monday en Tuesday, so we can get used to each other.
And do war-gaming from Wednesday on.

Wild boar hugs
Jorg
Nur eine dänen-axt gibt die ruhe die man sucht

- Ultimum videbis est aper ax -

Gaewfric

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Juni 24, 2013, 15:33:40 Nachmittag »
Since I´m not a gambling guy I cannot make any spectacular suggestions I think  ???

Hanna

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Juni 24, 2013, 19:46:24 Nachmittag »
if it is of intrist: for me it would be ok if there is an artefact next to my tent, i would try to hold it..with..ääh.. female weapons^^ like sreaming and scratching; the worse case is that the annemy has to take me with the artefact in my hands...HAHA
and of cause every woman who is interessted in haveing some action, is invited to the "care-about-the-artefact-teaparty" at my tent :-D
so it is a littlebit interesting for women too! (as i hope it will be more often in future)

• Garde du Corps
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 09, 2013, 10:35:56 Vormittag »
Well Hanna,

If I were to grab and snatch you, your part in the wargame would be fairly short  >:D
Mortem effugere nemo potest.